To transfer your domains to HostMop, please do the following steps:
- Do Domain Order Process
- Select the option "I want to transfer my domain to HostMop.com"
- Enter the domain name you want to transfer
- Enter Code EPP gained from your previous domain registrar. Please do the order process until complete.
- If the EPP code information from your previous domain registrar is appropriate domain and you are not in a “Lock" status, you will receive an email for transfer domain approval. Click the link on the approval e-mail.
- Please wait domain transfer for 5-7 days.
Terms of condition to transfer a domain from the old registrar to HostMop:
- Domains that want to be transferred must be in active status, if the status has expired it cannot be transferred. The domain need to be extended before transferred to HostMop.
- You need to wait + / - 3 months for the domain status to be free, then you can register again through HostMop. HostMop require Transfer Secret code / EPP (Extensible Provisioning Protocol) from client in order to transfer the domain
- Secret Transfer Code can be obtained from the old domain name registrar client manager or directly ask the old registrar
- Send the code to support@HostMop.com to be processed. If the old registrar is the same with HostMop, domain transfer can be done through Move Service.
Domain transfer cannot be done, if:
- Domains in expired status.
Domain in the Renewal Hold status due to inactive or expired cannot be transferred.
- Domain has just been active in less than 60 days.
If the domain in which you already have an active but not yet reached 60 days, domain transfer cannot be done.
- Domain has just been transferred in less than 60 days.
If you just transfer the domain to a registrant and not exceeding 60 days from the previous transfer, the next domain transfer cannot be done. For example, your domain transfer from registrant A to registrant B, then you cannot transfer the domain to registrants C before the 60 days from the time domain is transferred.
- Domain is Protected / Lock / Suspended by the owner / registrar
Transfer domain tidak dapat dilakukan bila status fitur Proteksi/Registrar Lock aktif pada domain yang akan dipindahkan. Domain transfer cannot be done if the status of the domain status is Protected / Lock / Suspended by the owner / registrar.
- Domain is in Redemption Period or Pending Delete status.
Domains in this status cannot be transferred.